"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11

Search for garden related articles right here:

Custom Search

Monday, September 7, 2009

My Garden in review 2009

As my garden season comes to an end I look back on the success of the season:

What had the best harvest: My Roma Tomato Plants & My Golden Jubilee Tomato Plants.
I enjoyed eating them fresh and trying out making my own salsa.

Close 2nd: My Green Beans.

What didn't do that great: Once again Zucchini just doesn't seem to be too happy with me! Grew a couple and that's about it.

What I bought too much of: Strawberry plants! They are taking over. I do hope to benefit from a large crop next year for some delicious homemade strawberry pies! :)

This years first: Growing Green Peppers. I will do that again.

My hopes for next year: Many more blueberries!