"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11

Search for garden related articles right here:

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ethel Gloves - the gardening glove for a lady!

For any gardening ladies out there in need of a beautiful, quality pair of gardening gloves I highly recommend Ethel Gloves. I recently was introduced to them and I was so pleased from the moment I saw the beauty of the website. The same attention to beauty and detail carried through to the impressive presentation of them in the packaging, to how comfortable and well made they were in trying them out. They really are a glove with lady like appeal!

I personally chose the signature style because I knew the darker color would not show dirt as quickly. However, there are various colors and designs to fit all styles.

"Ethel Gloves are defined by fashion, function and protection. Durable and tough, yet refined AND machine washable for easy care."
A worthwhile purchase for yourself or a nice gift for a gardening friend!



DISCOUNT**For my blog readers enter the the code "INDIANA10" when making a purchase from Ethel Gloves and you will receive a discount! ~ Good through Friday, June 26th, 2009.